Frequently Asked Questions
- 1) Can I really download all resources with no limits paying only 7$?
- 2) Which softwares do I need to use your resources?
- 3) Can I use your resources into a t-shirt/website design/print/manufactured goods that I will sell?
- 4) I love your resources but I don’t know how to use them. Aren’t there tutorials to help me?
- 5) Are your resources mac/pc compatible?
- 6) What are payment options?
- 7) How can I cancel my subscription?
- 8) What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- 9) I’m not satisfied by your resources. Can I have my money back?
- 10) I’m a premium member but I’m not able to download premium resources. What can I do?
- 11) How can I cancel newsletter subscription?
- 12) Do I have to create a premium account to become an affiliate?
- 13) What is the difference between the yearly recurring account (49$) and the one time payment one (69$)?
1) Can I really download all resources with no limits paying only 7$?
Absolutely yes! Premium members get access to all resources without limits. You can create an account paying 7$, download all what you need and cancel your subscription. Anyway consider that we create new amazing resources every week, so why cancel your subscription if you could have weekly fresh high-quality design resources at your disposal?
2) Which softwares do I need to use your resources?
Vectors are created using Adobe Illustrator, while brushes using Adobe Photoshop. So you need these programs to open and manage these kind of files (.eps .ai .abr). We suggest at least adobe CS+ version. Textures are in jpeg format, so you can use them in every graphic tool.
3) Can I use your resources into a t-shirt/website design/print/manufactured goods that I will sell?
Yes you can. WeGraphics aim is to provide high quality resources that graphic designers can use into their commercial works. For more info about usage conditions read our General Terms and Conditions
4) I love your resources but I don’t know how to use them. Aren’t there tutorials to help me?
WeGraphics blog is a great source to learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to create beautiful compositions. We often update our blog with graphic design tutorials and inspirational articles. Our aim goes beyond the idea of a resource toolbox. We want to create a community where designers from all over the world can interact and share ideas.
5) Are your resources mac/pc compatible?
Yes. You can use our resources both on Mac or Pc without differences.
6) What are payment options?
For the moment we accept payment only from Paypal, wich is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online.
7) How can I cancel my subscription?
You can eliminate your subscription at any time from you Paypal account. Here is the process: enter your Paypal account, go to My Account > Profile > Recurring Payment Dashboard. Here you can cancel WeGraphics subscription (Action: Cancel).
8) What happens if I cancel my subscription?
When you cancel your subscription, your premium membership will end up and you won’t be billed into the future, even if you will be allowed to download our resources till the end of the paid-covered period. It means that if you create your premium membership on 12 April and you’ll cancel it on 30 April, you’ll be able to download our resources till 12 May. Even if you cancel your subscription, your account will be still live. You can login, manage your affiliate settings and eventually subscribe again.
9) I’m not satisfied by your resources. Can I have my money back?
Yes. Premium subscriptions are refundable only within the first week and only if you have downloaded less than 5 packs. You are not allowed to use the downloaded resources for your commercial projects as well. Once the first week passes we cannot refund your money any longer. You need to cancel your subscription via Paypal, contact us including your PayPal receipt number, your PayPal email address and the date of purchase and we will refund you.
10) I’m a premium member but I’m not able to download premium resources. What can I do?
Contact our team for any kind of problem. We will reply as soon as possible.
11) How can I cancel newsletter subscription?
Premium members will receive newsletter e-mails everytime a new resource is published or we have important informations to share. Your e-mail account won’t never be used for external campaign promotions. If you want to cancel your newsletter subscription, you can do that from your member dashboard.
12) Do I have to create a premium account to become an affiliate?
No. You can register and create an account without have to subscribe to our premium membership.
13) What is the difference between the yearly recurring account (49$) and the one time payment one (69$)?
With the “yearly recurring billing account”, you will be billed every year, automatically – after 12 months from the first payment – , via Paypal. So you have to manually eliminate the subscription via Paypal if you want to eliminate the account. With the “yearly one time payment account” your subscription is limited to 1 year, so you won’t be automatically billed at the end of the year and you have to add a new subscription if you want to continue downloading our resources. The reason of the lower price for the first account is that we want to reward members’ loyalty.